Thursday 11 March 2010

2 posts in a week ,but look what I got this morning




This was the win from Sarah (craftymoo blog) who sent me this for her blogaversary.The fabby is right up my street colour is fantastic, the VC silks are sublime, charts will be done at some point,the magnetic bookmark is brilliant, crystals always handy and Chocolate too, I think a Martin may have his eye on that,I may let him as I have had lots of goodies lately.
Thankyou so much Sarah, you will have to look out for mine when it comes along ,but not just yet lol.
I thought this would be a post on its own ,as its a bit special.
The previous post has all this weeks news.
Stitchylicious wishes to you all- I will speak again soon.
Hugs n stuff
Barb

12 comments:

Jules said...

What a great prize package! I am gonna have to find that frog pattern. It looks so cute!! Is that picture a photo or a postcard? It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Absolutely my pleasure Barb you enjoy it all and I am so pleased it all arrived safely.

Julie said...

Super-De-Duper ... what a fab gift

Christine said...

Fabulous blogoversary prize!

Lainey said...

Congratulations on your win Barb, the goodies Sarah sent are fab!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely blog package - enjoy - you deserve a bit of a treat :)

Michelle said...

Look at all those goodies! Enjoy the VC silks.. that is one of my favorites. Oh, and chocolate too!

Mylene said...

What great prizes from Sarah, enjoy!!

and have a nice weekend.

Karan said...

What a fabulous win. Enjoy! :0)

Sally said...

Wow what a wonderful package Barb!

Heidi said...

Bet you could have kissed your postman with bringing you such goodies...lol. Your stitching soul is overflowing right now. Enjoy all the goodies and don't forget to lick your fingers before you touch the linen or you will have very aged linen. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Siobhán said...

Nice new stash! Enjoy! :)

Hawthorns Scavenger Photo Hunt June

Well hello everyone ,super sets of photos last  time. Mine this time  again has been last  minute so shall we begin. The  words this month ...